We are currently looking for an Experienced Assistant to join us at NEFCO’s headquarters in Helsinki.
Your tasks will include:
- Assistance to the Management Committee, especially in organizing and coordinating meetings headed by the Management Committee.
- Management of project documentation, including archiving and scanning.
- Support in various administrative matters related to the offices and the staff.
- Support in connection with the distribution of documents for the Board meetings.
- Assistance in arrangements (travel, accommodation and programme) for the staff.
- Monitoring our courier's post and daily mail, and
- Helping us in taking day-to-day matters forward.
We are looking for a great colleague with attention to detail and service-mindedness, both internally and externally. A team player with the ability to also work independently on defined tasks, to take these tasks efficiently forward, and to find solutions. We need you with a genuine interest in keeping matters up-to-date, including keeping registers, files and archives in order.
We also appreciate:
- Relevant education and work experience, preferably from the financial sector or within a law firm.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (or another Scandinavian language). A good command in Finnish is an advantage.
- Excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Dynamics considered as an asset).
We offer you:
- An interesting and inspiring working environment in an international organisation in the heart of Helsinki.
- Work in a multicultural and -lingual environment where you will be working closely together with colleagues of different nationalities and within different expert areas.
- An opportunity to work with and make an actual contribution to the Nordic countries’ efforts related to climate change and green growth/clean tech.
Additional information about the position can be obtained by phone through NEFCO switchboard +358 10 618 003 from Head of Secretariat, Marina Westerholm.
NEFCO collaborates with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) on administrative and personnel matters. Please submit your application through NIB’s recruitment system. The deadline for applications is 15 November 2018.